Monday, January 10, 2011

The Weekend and Monday Morning.

Saturday I didn't go out for a real walk, but we ended up going to the zoo and I got a good couple of miles in. It was a fantastic day, probably the best time I've had at the zoo with the Kid. She was really digging the animals and was able to identify a lot of them. She blew us away with the joy she showed over seeing a Scarlet Macaw. It was pretty great. Sunday I got in a good five miler. Good weather and a good walk. And the GREEN BAY PACKERS WON!!! Yes! Didn't get much sleep last night, don't know why. Went to bed at 10:30 and was up at 2:00. WTF?? Oh well, got up and walked anyways. Five miles. My new headlamp kicks ass. It was nice to actually be able to see where I was going in the areas that have no lighting. It is supposed to get cold as balls out the next couple of days. I hope I don't wuss out and stay in my warm bed. We will see. Again, almost forgot. 218 lbs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment