Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday and Weekend

Well I haven't done shit since Thursday. Workout wise. On Friday I had an interview with a High School for an English teaching position. Haven't heard anything and it is starting to drive me nuts. Saturday and Sunday was spent in Bastrop and it rained the whole damn weekend, so I didn't get out at all. We had fun celebrating a birthday for our little buddy Reagan, who turned two this weekend and the Green Bay Packers put a whooping on the Atlanta Falcons, so that was awesome. I'm feeling fat and lazy and this weather sucks. I did manage to get out this morning. Went on my old 3.5 mile route and was sluggish and slow. The dog isn't 100 percent either. I don't know what is exactly wrong with him, but he is starting to get old and I'm thinking the cold, damp weather isn't mixing well with his old bones. Hopefully things get better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment