Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday and Monday

I did not get an official workout in on Sunday, but unofficially, I walked a couple of miles with the Wife and Kid while we were in San Marcos. It was a beautiful day and we spent some good time in San Marcos. The Wife and I both went to school there and we miss it. We took the Kid to an awesome park near the river and let her play on the huge playscape and throw rocks into the River. It was great. A professor I had when I was in college was there with his daughter and it was great to catch up with him. Maybe we'll make it back that way someday. Today was a great walk, the weather was fantastic and the new shoes still rock. It was a great month for my walking, I got in 95 miles, my highest mile total since I started walking/running. Still hovering around 219/220, but hopefully those lbs will start coming off easier as the weather warms up. Or when I start eating better. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment