Wednesday, January 5, 2011

01/05/2011 Homeless mumbler

Good walk today. 5.27 miles in a little over an hour. It felt good and the weather was all right. A little humid, 100%, but other than that it was pleasant. About a mile into it I came upon what I am pretty sure was a homeless gentleman. He was collecting cans, or maybe trash. He was looking in the bushes and gutter with a flashlight and collecting something into a bag. Anyways, after I had passed him he said something. I'm pretty sure it was in English, but I couldn't understand him and at 0430 in the morning I wasn't about to stop and enter into a conversation with him. When I came back by he was gone. It kind of freaked me out. Good walk and I am feeling good. The scale said 220 this morning, so that fucking rocks. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment