Saturday, February 11, 2012

Half Marathon Awesome Training, 12 Miles

This was an awesome run. I felt great. I am so ready to next weeks half marathon. I CANNOT WAIT!!! This will be my second half and going into my first one, I felt like I wasn't prepared enough. I feel the opposite for this one. I'm hoping to beat two hours, but if I don't, that's all right. I spent a good deal of time yesterday looking at the route and all the information online, pouring over details and trying to figure out where big hills will be and all that jazz. It's going to be so much fun. And to start and finish at the Capitol will be really cool. I'm a history major and I took a ton of Texas history classes, so the Capitol building is a special place for me. Easy week and then 13.1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment