Monday, January 23, 2012

The weekend and Monday

Well Saturday was a big test for my upcoming half marathon. And I did well. 10 miles, 1:33:13. I would have liked it to be sub 1:30 but with the way my long runs have been recently I'll find solace in the fact that I was able to complete the whole ten miles without stopping and walking. GO ME!! The rest of the weekend was a pretty hectic jumble of fun. We drove to Houston, went to the hospital, hung out with my new niece, went out to dinner with the in-laws, went to bed, got up, breakfast, hospital, back to San Antonio. It was hectic but it was great. The new niece is pretty effing cute. Today is a rest day, so no running today, just work and grocery store. Looking forward to my runs this week and my badass wife has a 5K on Saturday. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment