Thursday, January 26, 2012

Half Marathon training, 5 miles, and unintended rest day due to STORM

Well, I was supposed to get my five miles in yesterday, but all hell was breaking loose in San Antonio at 4 in the morning, so I went back to sleep. Anyways, I got up this morning and got my 5 in today. And it was really good. Started off a little slow but ended up really going at the end. Mile 5 was at a 8:15 pace. That made me feel really good. And yesterday, I did get a workout in. I'm trying to get rid of my gut, once again, so I did the P90X Ab Ripper, plus some planks. Also threw in some push ups, curls and some other things. I'm feeling pretty good today, but I bet the Abs start hurting sometime in the near future. I've never puked from working out, but damn if I didn't want to hurl yesterday during the Ab Ripper. I pretty sure that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment