Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Freaking Fantastic

Had an excellent run/walk today.  Just a good workout, felt great, legs felt good, dog was keeping up well, just everything felt in place.  The weather was a little cool, Weather channel said 37 but I believe it was warmer than that.  No wind and low humidity, made for a great workout.  AND the big news, for the first time in I don't know how long I weighed in UNDER 210 POUNDS!!!  209 LBS BABY!!!  That's pretty big and has me feeling really good about things.  Maybe the oral surgery was a wake call or something, maybe the soft/liquid diet I was on jump started my metabolism or something.  I've been losing weight like a champ these last couple of weeks.  The day before surgery I was 221 and today I am 209.  Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment