Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's Happening?

OK, so I've been kind of nonexistent lately. Sorry. Had some serious motivation issues lately. Got them fixed, was feeling really good. Rolled off some great workouts and then BAM! Oral surgery from hell. I went in last Friday, 03/18/2011, to have two wisdom teeth removed. What was supposed to be a simple surgery turned into a nightmare. The roots of one of my teeth had fused to my jawbone and this became a real pain in the ass, well face but you know what I mean. I came to while they were working on the problem tooth and that wasn't fun. Then knocked me out again and when I came to again all was over and it looked like I had been tortured. Bloody bandages all over the place. My teeth in a tray in complete shatters. Holy Crap, it sucked. Still sucks. My face is swollen, I look like a chipmunk with a too big acorn in its mouth, or as a co-worker pointed out Fat Max, me before I lost all the weight. Thanks for that. Anyways, as soon as I get the OK from the Dr. I will be back out there. Hell, I might sneak in a walk tomorrow if I'm feeling this good. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment