Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday, December 27

Today was a cold bitch out. 25 degrees and reportedly 19 with the windchill. I know to some of you out there that 25 isn't that cold, but for South Texas that is pretty damn cold. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather it be like this than 85 degrees with 96% humidity. A great clear sky with lots of stars and a nice moon though. Feeling a little fat with all the damn holiday food I've eaten. I really wanted to try to lose weight in December but cedar fever and holiday munchies had other plans. Oh well, feeling good now and I don't plan on stopping soon. I am really loving my new Garmin Forerunner 110. Fantastic present for Christmas. Also got some kick ass new running clothes from my Brother and Sister in-law. Can't wait to get up tomorrow and do it again. Hopefully faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment